Swordfish & Papaya
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp Basil, chopped
- 4 Swordfish steaks
- 1/2 cup Mango, chopped
- 1/2 cup Papaya, chopped
- 1/2 cup Pineapple, chopped
- 2 tbsps Green onions, sliced
- 2 tbsps Red onions, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup Red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Jalapeño, diced finely
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
For the Fish:
- Combine the olive oil, dijon mustard, basil, and half the lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over the swordfish steaks and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Remove fish from marinade.
- Heat grill to medium heat and grill swordfish steaks for 5-7 minutes per side until desired doneness.
For the Salsa:
- Combine mango, papaya, pineapple, green onions, red onions, red bell pepper, jalapeño, sugar, remaining lime juice, and 1 tbsp olive oil in a bowl.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Place swordfish steak on a plate. Spoon tropical salsa on top of fish, garnish with a sprig of cilantro. Couscous salad or steamed jasmine rice would be a perfect accompaniment to the fish.