Penne Pinot Salad
April 8, 2016
Penne Pasta with "Ranch Grown" Garden Herbs and Summer Vegetables
- 1 pound Penne pasta
- 3 tbsps Olive oil
- 2 tbsps Roasted garlic - chopped
- 2 tbsps White wine
- 1/4 cup Eggplant - diced
- 1/4 cup Onions - diced
- 1/4 cup Peppers - diced
- 1 cup Vine ripe tomatoes - diced
- 1/4 cup Squash - diced
- 1/4 cup Green beans - diced in ½ pieces
- 2 tbsps Fresh herbs - mixed and chopped (basil, marjoram, rosemary, thyme, parsley)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese - grated
- Bring salted water to a boil in a large pot.
- Cook the pasta until it is "al Dente".
- Meanwhile, in a large sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add roasted garlic, white wine, eggplant, onions, peppers, vine ripe tomatoes, squash, and green beans.
- Sauté until the vegetables are "al dente" approximately 3 - 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta.
- Toss cooked pasta with the vegetables and fresh herbs and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and salt and pepper.